Thursday, November 26, 2009

Super Woman = Mommy

This morning Riley woke up rather early. Again with the conversation about what sounds animals make. I thought I would change it up and ask her what Riley says. She replied "I love you, mommy." Very. Very. Heartwarming!!

For awhile there, we were all quick sick. Our little guy had an eye infection and double ear infection, ouch! Mike and Riley went to pick up Logans prescription and when the they asked if they were there for Jack's prescription, Riley quickly corrected her, "Jack Logan!"

Today after returning from our Thanksgiving feast at my sisters house I was carrying Riley, Logan in his carseat and the diaper bag. Now let me tell you, Riley is 28 pounds. Logan is about 18 pounds I would guess plus the carseat.. no idea how much that weighs but combine the carseat and Logan.. it is heavy! I said to Riley, "Dang I must be super woman! Can you say super woman?". She did say super woman. She said, "Mommy."

Now, normally I post about what my children did or said to make my day. There was one more thing that really and truely made my day today. I had a very long and much needed chat with my best friend! This very much made my day!

0 comments: