Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A start

Ok, so I started this little blog deal and now I will start sharing some stuff that has made my day... so to speak over the last few days. As we have all had the plague, (aka we were and still are incredibly sick)we have had to bring out the dreaded bulb. For anyone without kids this little device is used to clear ickiness from a little persons nose. Basically. It is a torture tool. I finally decided, ok, it is time to use this thing on Riley. Poor girl, I just KNEW she would hate it and really...what kid is gonna like that??? So as we had to literally hold her down because let me tell you she can really fight that thing, she starts crying and telling me "No, mommy!!! It's Logans turn! It's Logans turn!" Now, this doesn't "make my day" so to speak but it was so funny! Already trying to pass things off on her little brother, that stinker! In other news Logan said "da da" today. Mike swears he said "ma ma" a few minutes earlier but what I heard that time was "da da" as well. He is such a cute little dude! Until next time!

0 comments: