Wednesday, November 18, 2009

So basically...

I have been trying to come up with something that makes my life blog worthy. Something that would give me something to write about everyday. Maybe even something that makes family and friends return to my blog occasionally. Then, it came to me. You know those status updates from your friends on sites like Facebook and Myspace?? Yeah, those. Anyway. I don't like posting a ridiculous amount of updates everyday but there are many things that go on during my day that I would love to share with my friends and family. Sooo that brought me here. In addition is being able to update those interested in the funny and cute stuff that our two little ones do on a daily basis, it is way for me to be able to look back at memories when my two little ones are not so little anymore. And there you have it.

0 comments: