Saturday, December 5, 2009

Random Things

Today, I bashed my foot on the TV or wall.. I don't remember. Anyway, after I bashed my foot, I said, "OUCH!". Riley responded, "What happened, Mama?". I told her I had hit my foot on something. Then she said something, ran over to me and kissed my foot. I realised then that she had said, "kiss!". Everytime Riley gets hurt we kiss her owie. And she does the same. She is such a cutie!!

Long before I had kids, I always heard about the terrible two's. They haven't really hit yet here in the Alfonso house. Riley is just as sweet as sweet can be. I get so many hugs and kisses through out the day, and occasionally, out of nowhere I get an, "I love you, mommy!". She is also such a great big sister! She loves finding toys for Logan to play with and will tell me when Logan is "mad" (crying) so that I know he needs attention. I do hear that three in the new two though so.. who knows what the future shall bring.

I was awakened this morning to a very happy and playful little guy. At 4:30! This does NOT make my day as I need my sleep. He was telling me all sorts of things, but mainly he would say "dadadada daaaaa da daaaadadada". That's his favorite word and it is just precious!

It should come as no shock to anyone that I kiss on my kids all day long! But lately, when I quickly give Logan lots of kisses on his face, he smiles and will sometimes even laugh! I love it!

0 comments: